Defense of the Ancients 2 or DOTA 2 is one of the most popular MOBA games today. While player count isn’t as high as it used to be, the game is still big. Now in terms of gameplay, a lot of people are finding it hard to improve their ranks and gaming skills in DOTA 2. There are even those that resort to dota 2 boosting services to improve their ranks which is fine of course. Now if you want to get better at DOTA 2 here are the things that you should do.
How to get better at DOTA 2
- First you should know every hero in the game or at least a lot of them. You don’t need to play all of them but find out what their skills do so that you’ll know how to counter them.
- That’s another thing where you should focus on a few heroes at the moment. There’s no harm in having a limited hero pool since DOTA 2 has a lot of heroes to choose from.
- You can also choose to stick to one or two roles for the time being but being flexible later on is also a good thing.
- In terms of the actual game, you need to be responsive in certain ways. Game reflexes and counter plays can take you a long way.
Just a few things to consider
- Now of course teamwork is also important but if you’re playing alone you can que up with other people that you normally wouldn’t play with so working together can be hard but it can be helpful.
- Just keep on practicing if you feel your skills aren’t as good yet. There is an AI mode for the game where you can play against computer enemies. Getting better at DOTA 2 takes time but you’ll get there eventually.